Sockdocs products are affordable, effective and unique, setting a new standard of excellence in the foot care industry. Our patented products were developed & engineered for :
- Prevention and treatment of common foot disorders
- Over-lapping toes
- Realigning the big toe
- Reduction of Bunion & Hammertoe pain
- Relieving Muscle, Tendon and Ligament Fatigue
- Reducing Foot, Ankle, & Leg swelling
- Improving comfort and overall wellness
- Sockdocs was born from ingenuity, necessity, perseverance, and genuine concern for his patient’s well being. Dr. David Shaffer DPM is the founder of Sockdocs Inc. To learn more about Dr. David Shaffer
- Foot & Leg Elevator™ – Sculptured channeled position comfort canals$64.95
- Mulligans™ Sock$14.95
- AireSocks™ – The socks for people on the go.$14.95
- Foot Guardian® – Dynamic Off Loading Device$49.00
- SockBuddys™ – The #1 Selling Socks for swollen tired feet or ankles$11.95
- Bunion Buster™ – Helps Relieve Bunion and Hammertoe Pain.$24.95
About our products
The Bunion Buster’s unique design combines comfort and support, along with a Splinting System Technology designed within the sock. The splint helps to realign the Big Toe and straighten out the lesser toes. Thereby relieving the pain and discomfort associated with Bunions and Hammertoes.
The Bunion Buster is a patented sock designed for the relief of bunions and Hammertoes. The sock gently realigns the Big Toe joint and relieves the pain associated with Bunions and Hammertoes. The Bunion Buster can be worn with or without shoes, either as a day or night splint (or both). The Bunion Buster is the #1 alternative Splinting System on the market today. Learn more
Bunion Buster™ Socks Benefits
• Realigns the Big Toe Joint
• Breathable for everyday wear
• Reduction of Bunion & Hammertoe pain
• Helps control over-lapping toes pain and swelling
• A Better Alternative to bulky straps & splints
• Day or Night splint – worn with or without shoes
• Alternative to bunion surgery
SockBuddys are your feet’s best friend. Get relief as you wear them. A padded shaped heel cup for accurate positioning, our socks provides targeted compression in the Arch and Ankle providing comfort and support. Sockbuddys are made to be durable and are designed to ensure a comfortable fit during everyday use.
ARCH AND ANKLE SUPPORT SOCK WITH COPPER COMPRESSION.
SockBuddys’ help energizes and ease symptoms of tired, aching and/or swollen feet. With Copper infused technology the SockBuddy specifically targets areas of compression in the arch and ankle.
POWER OF COPPER
- COPPER HELPS REDUCE BLISTER FORMATION
- COPPER REDUCES SKIN IRRITATIONS
- COPPER REJUVENATES AND PROMOTES SOFTER, SMOOTHER HEALTHIER SKIN
- COPPER SOCKS STIMULATE THE PRODUCTION OF CAPILLARIES, COLLAGEN
- COPPER IS ANTI-FUNGAL, ANTI-BACTERIAL, & ANTI-ODOR
- PROTEINS PRODUCING HEALTHIER SOFTER SKIN & HELPS WOUNDS HEAL FASTER
- COPPER CONTRIBUTES TO IMPROVEMENT OF SKIN TONE AND HELPS WOUNDS HEAL
TIRED, ACHY FEET
PLANTAR FASCIITIS PAIN / HEEL SPURS
Anyone can get sore, achy and tired feet. However, it is more likely to occur in people with flat or high-arched feet. It can also occur in people who are overweight, people who work on their feet all day. Also, people who are not used to being on their feet who suddenly engage in a higher level of activity. The problem with tired, achy feet is that it keeps you from moving at your best. It can even affect your mood and may lead to more serious foot issues.
The most common plantar fasciitis symptom is pain, which is normally felt at the heel and occurs where the plantar fascia attaches to the heel bone. The pain can be intense when getting out of bed in the morning or getting up from a stationary position..
Wearing the SockBuddys’ will help the circulation by preventing blood pooling in the lower extremities, allowing fluid to move into the surrounding tissue. The more you boost your blood flow, the lower the risk of developing swollen feet. Learn more
SockBuddys’ Features & Benefits – Sockbuddys are simply the best-tired feet care socks you will ever wear.
- Reduces Ankle & Foot Sprains | Reduces Pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis & Heel Spurs
- Reduces Pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis & Heel Spurs
- Copper – Infused Compression Technology
- Anti-fungal, Anti-bacterial & Anti-odor protection
- Reduces Edema & Swelling in the Foot, Ankle & Leg
- Copper impregnated fabric aides with the development of new skin cell, promoting faster healing and protection against pathogens
- Copper makes skin stronger, fuller and flexible, by boosting the production of collagen elastin in skin cells
- Fabric infused with Copper ions helps with insulation and thermal regulation, keeping your feet warm and reducing the risk of damage.
- Completely durable. Copper ions are bonded at a molecular level meaning they will not leach.
- Helps reduce the pain associated with Flat feet
The Foot Guardian helps eliminate pressure on the foot, ankle, and leg. The Foot Guardian was designed to help, prevent, and treat pressure sores. It is the only dynamic device allowing a patient the freedom of movement while being bed-bound. The Foot Guardian helps prevent pressure sores by eliminating excessive pressure over bony prominence. Pressure sores are lesions of the skin caused by a decreased in the localized circulation to the skin, causing the skin and underlying tissues to deteriorate. Pressure sores are for the most part preventable and are typically seen in a people with diabetes and peripheral vascular diseases. If left untreated, pressure sores can result in the loss of limb and life.
The Foot Guardian is the only Dynamic offloading device allowing a patient the freedom of movement while lying down.
The Foot Guardian helps to eliminate pressure on the foot or ankle while the individual is in bed or reclining. The Foot Guardian device is designed to treat Pressure Ulcers. Its unique shape fits around the ankle to raise the heel off any surface. The Foot Guardian keeps your ankle comfortable.
The Foot Guardian is a patented medical device used for off-loading the foot, ankle, and leg and is used for the prevention and treatment of pressure sores.
Foot Guardian® Features & Benefits
- Removes pressure from the foot while the patient reclines.
- It helps patients at risk for Pressure Ulcers.
- Helps patients with Diabetic Ulcers.
- Reduces swelling in the foot, ankle, and legs.
- Protects Heels, Ankles & Feet from pressure sores and ulcers.
- Non- Constricting Device that allows Freedom of movement and exercise without putting pressure on sensitive areas.
- Patented ventilation holes can help circulate air providing a breathable and better healing environment so, Medical Grade Polyurethane Foam that is breathable, allowing heat and moisture removal.
- Clinically safe and useful for the treatment of pressure sores.
- The Only dynamic offloading device is allowing a patient the freedom of movement while lying down.
- One Size Fits All
The Foot & Leg Elevator is designed for both comfort and support. The patent pending, sculptured channeled position comfort canals, allows resting of the lower extremity while awake or sleeping.
Foot & Leg Elevator™The Foot and Leg Elevator is Dynamic, allowing freedom of movement, without the constraints of being immobile. This is important because being able to move the legs, increases circulation, while relieving muscle and tendon fatigue, allowing muscular activity to pump blood back towards the heart.
Elevating Feet & Legs is Good for Your Health
Elevating your legs for 30 to 60 minutes a day , can improve the health and wellness of Veins and the Circulatory System. Leg elevation can relieve the symptoms associated with varicose veins and swelling of the lower extremity. – Elevating the legs can also help in prevention of developing DVT’s ( deep vein thrombosis ), a common and dangerous blood clot that can travel to the lungs, causing a pulmonary embolism. Learn more